A hand, wrist, or shoulder injury can quickly compromise your quality of life whether it’s accident-induced, a symptom of overuse, or has been brought on by a disease. Excel Spine and Sports Rehab PC therapists can get to the root of the problem, making adjustments to relieve pain that is well beyond what medicine could do alone.
Hand Therapy works to relieve pain in the hands, wrist, or shoulder due to:
- Traumatic injuries
- Fractures & dislocations
- Sports injuries
- Tennis elbow/lateral epicondylitis
- RTC tendonitis
- Carpal & cubital tunnel, thoracic outlet syndrome, & other nerve entrapment disorders
- Tendon & nerve injuries
- Dupuytren’s contracture
- Complex regional pain syndrome/RSD
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist & hand pain
- Postoperative care of shoulder arthroscopy
- Shoulder impingement and frozen shoulder
Individual treatment plans for shoulder, elbow, and wrist injuries can include a combination of wound care, range of motion and strengthening exercises, edema management, scar and soft tissue massage, joint protection principles and more.
Call Excel Spine and Sports Rehab PC today to schedule an assessment and start your way towards recovery. You may reach us at 469-443-0458.